Rich in vitamin C, it also has vitamin B, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, proteins & carbohydrates.
Here are some benefits.
- Suffer from indigestion? Mix a few drops of lemon juice with warm water & sip on it. This is useful for treating nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea, bloating & burping.
- Since lemon is a natural antiseptic, it is great to cure skin issues. It clears your skin & also acts as an anti-ageing agent by eliminating wrinkles & blackheads.
- Have a toothache? Apply fresh lemon juice where it hurts. In case you have bleeding gums, applying lemon juice can curb the bleeding & cease bad breath.
- A sore throat can be cured by gargling with lemon juice & water regularly.
- Nimbu paani is high in potassium, which controls hypertension, dizziness, nausea & reduces stress. It also cures respiratory disorders like breathing issues & asthma.