Try these easy home remedies to get rid of exhausted look on your face.
Dark circles will make you look older than you are. In today's age where the market is being flooded with anti-ageing, skin lightening creams, it's a thought of virtually a fashion crime to sport dark circles. Here are some natural home remedies to assist to get rid of these ghastly-looking dark circles:
- Grate some raw potato and soak a cotton ball within the potato juice. Shut your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Confirm they cover the dark circles under your eyes. Leave it on for ten minutes and wash with cold water.
- Applying a combination of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice daily can facilitate in reducing the dark circles.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice daily is another remedy.
- Prepare a paste of 4 to 5 almonds with milk. Apply this paste over the affected space and leave for ten to fifteen minutes. This may lighten the skin round the eyes.
- A combination of a couple of teaspoons of pineapple juice and a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles often can facilitate clear them.
- Each night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C round the eyes.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply them round the eyes. Doing this may additionally offer a cooling impact on tired eyes.