But with the cosmetic industry growing & with it producing numerous beauty products, it is natural to get confused on what is the best. Some products might not suit your skin type. The best solution is to play safe & go for home cures.
All it needs is a couple of minutes from your busy schedule to keep your skin healthy & glowing.
Here are a few tips to aid your skin health
- It is cliched, the most popular & common advice that you get from people. Yet, drinking plenty of water is perhaps the most workable way to keep skin healthy & glowing.
- Squeeze half a lemon & add to warm water with honey. Consume this on an empty stomach everyday. Besides other benefits, this also purifies the blood.
- In the event you have oily skin, apply a pack of multani mitti mixed with rose water. This not cleanses the skin but also absorbs excess oil & keeps your skin tidy.
- To remove blemishes/scars on your skin make a pack of tomato pulp, haldi, curd & besan. This acts as a natural scrub.
- For a natural bleach, rub lemon peel with honey on the skin & wash off after few minutes.
- Dry orange peel, grind & make a powder. Apply this with water on the face for a glowing skin.
- A pack of corn flour & curd applied everyday helps keep the skin neat.
- In the event you are going out in the sun, make definite you use an umbrella to shield yourself from the harmful effects of the sun rays.
- In the event you have a dry skin, massage your face with almond or vitamin e oil to keep your skin nourished.